Saturday, August 16, 2014

Week 1: My Favorite Place

I have never really been much of a traveler, so my favorite place is pretty basic...the swimming pool. I love being near the water, whether it's the pool, the lake, the ocean, it doesn't really matter to me. In my opinion, there is nothing better than a warm day spent laying out in the sun, and having a nearby body of water just makes it that much better. Although I have never been to a place that has a pool near a beach as shown in my picture, I definitely would not pass up the opportunity!


Pool near Ashvem Beach in Goa, India
flickr

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, now THAT is a swimming pool, Shelbi... and in Goa, India of all places. It's actually a dream of mine to visit Goa someday... and if I do (wouldn't that be great???), I'll keep an eye out for that pool! There are all kinds of topics you can explore for a project in Myth-Folkore, and it sounds like some water-related topic would be one you would enjoy! Here's to warm days in the sun by the water!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete